Quiches with Broccoli For Everyday Moms
This article has different recipes that the whole family will enjoy. It includes some of the most popular dishes such as broccoli quiche, rice chicken and broccoli, broccoli chicken ziti and broccoli cavatelli.
Get kids to eat their broccoli
There are plenty of recipes out there for moms who want to get their kids to eat their broccoli. One simple recipe is to mix broccoli with cheese and bake it in the oven. Another is to stir-fry broccoli with some garlic and ginger. You can also add broccoli to soup or pasta dishes.
In addition to trying different recipes, there are also some tips that can help get kids to eat their broccoli.
1. One is to let them help prepare the dish. This can make it more fun for them and they may be more likely to try it.
2. Another tip is to cut the broccoli into small pieces so that it’s not as overwhelming.
Finally, try serving it with a dip or sauce that your child enjoys.
Quiche with Broccoli Recipe
This recipe for quiche with broccoli is a great way to get your kids to eat their broccoli. It’s also a quick and easy recipe that busy moms can appreciate. You can make it beforehand and put it in the oven when necessary.
-1 premade pakket of quiche dough
-1 cup chopped broccoli
-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (we like mature)
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
-1/2 cup milk
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
How to prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Put the quiche dough in a 9-inch round pie plate.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the broccoli, cheese, eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Pour into the dough.
4. Spread over the shredded cheese.
5. Bake for 50 minutes, or until the center is set. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Rice Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
This recipe is a simple and healthy way to get your whole family to eat their broccoli. It only takes a few minutes to prepare, and it’s packed with nutrients.
Start by cooking some rice in a pot. While the rice is cooking, chicken breasts in a separate pan. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and any other seasonings you like. Once the chicken is cooked through, add it to the pot of rice.
Next, steam some broccoli in a steamer basket. Once it’s tender, add it to the pot of rice and chicken. Give everything a stir, and then serve.
You can add a little bit of cheese on top if you like.
Broccoli Chicken Ziti Recipe
This chicken ziti and broccoli quiche recipe is a quick and easy meal that the whole family will love. It’s packed with flavor, and the broccoli gives it a healthy boost. It is perfect for busy weeknights. Just throw everything in one pot and you’re done. The best part is that it only takes 30 minutes from start to finish.
This dish is also very versatile. You can easily swap out the chicken for another protein, or add in some other vegetables if you’d like. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal or a dish to take to a potluck, this broccoli chicken ziti is sure to please. Give it a try tonight!
1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
8 oz. ziti pasta
2 cups broccoli florets
1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
How to prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large pot, cook the pasta according to package instructions.
3. About 2 minutes before the pasta is done, add the broccoli florets to the pot.
4. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to the pot.
5. Add the chicken, tomatoes, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the pot and stir everything together until evenly mixed.
6. Pour the mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!
Cavatelli and Broccoli Recipe
This Cavatelli and Broccoli recipe is simple and quick to make. It only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
First, you will need to cook the Cavatelli pasta according to the package instructions. While the pasta is cooking, chop up the broccoli into small pieces.
Once the pasta is cooked, add the broccoli to the pot. Add a little bit of water, just enough to cover the broccoli. Let it cook for about 3-5 minutes, or until the broccoli is soft.
Then, add your favorite sauce to the pot. You can use tomato sauce, Alfredo sauce, or even just some olive oil and garlic. Serve with some Parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!
In conclusion, broccoli is a nutritious and delicious vegetable that can be enjoyed in many different ways. There are many recipes available online and in cookbooks that make it easy to incorporate broccoli into your everyday meals. Broccoli is a good source of vitamins and minerals, and it has many health benefits. Eating broccoli regularly can help to improve your overall health and well-being. The recipes shown above are all kid proof with a guaranteed ‘best mom chef cook ever’ success!