Sriracha Chicken Recipe: Easy and Spicy
Sriracha chicken often sounds like a complicated recipe, but it has never been easier to make than with this easy method. The dish is based on the popular Thai-Chinese restaurant dishes called General Tso’s Chicken and Orange Chicken. It typically features a generous helping of sriracha chili sauce, a perfect amount of garlic and ginger, and plenty of soy sauce to really soak in some of that great flavor into your protein!
Sriracha chicken is a delicious and easy way to spice up your chicken dinner. This dish is full of flavor, and the sriracha sauce gives it a nice kick. Plus, it’s a healthy option for those looking for a healthier alternative to traditional chicken dishes.
How to make a Sriracha Chicken
This Sriracha Chicken Recipe is so easy and so spicy! We love chicken and We love Sriracha, so when we found this recipe, we knew we had to try it. And let us tell you, it did not disappoint! The chicken was cooked perfectly and the Sriracha added just the right amount of spice. If you are looking for an easy and spicy chicken recipe, then look no further than this Sriracha Chicken Recipe!
2 pounds chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
3/4 cup Sriracha
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp mustard
2 tbsp chicken spices
How to prepare:
1. In a large bowl, stir together the Sriracha, brown sugar, mustard, spices and soy sauce.
2. Add the cut up chicken breasts to Sriracha mixture and toss until evenly coated.
3. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes but no longer than 48 hours.
4. When ready to cook, preheat the broiler on high heat and line your baking sheet with foil.
5. Place the chicken in a single layer on top of the foil.
6. Cook for about 15 minutes
7. To make it the best comfort food, add some mature cheddar over them for the last couple of oven minutes.
8. Serve with sriracha aioli.
Best sauces for Sriracha Chicken
As for the sauce, we love Sriracha because it’s nice and spicy. But if you’re not a fan of heat, you can always tone it down by using less Sriracha, or by substituting another sauce altogether.
Here are some of our favorite sauces for Sriracha Chicken:
• Sweet chili sauce: This is a great option if you want a little sweetness to balance out the heat from the Sriracha.
• Teriyaki sauce: This is another good option for those who want to dial back the heat a bit. The sweet-savory flavor of teriyaki sauce goes really well with chicken.
• BBQ sauce: This is a great option if you want to add a smoky flavor to your chicken. Just be sure to use a quality BBQ sauce that isn’t too sweet.
• Honey mustard: This is a classic flavor combo that goes great with chicken.
• Honey-sriracha: This is another good option for those who want to get a bit of sweet and spicy.
Alternative Sriracha Chicken Nugget Recipe
There are a lot of different ways that you can make Sriracha Chicken. You can use any type of chicken that you like, but we prefer to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts. They’re easy to work with and always turn out juicy and flavorful.
If you’re looking for an alternative to the classic sriracha chicken recipe, try this quick and easy chicken nugget recipe. Made with just a few simple ingredients, it’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends. It’s great if you’re looking for a savory, spicy appetizer to make for your next football party.
100 gram butter
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite sized pieces)
1 cup sriracha or red hot sauce 1/2 cup butter (melted)
Add 1 egg
1 cup of breadcrumbs
1 tsp salt pepper to taste
How to prepare:
1. In a medium bowl combine the melted butter, hot sauce, salt, and pepper.
2. Add the diced meat and stir well to coat.
3. Then cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before cooking.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
5. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray or olive oil.
6. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade for later .
7. In the medium bowl whisk together 1 egg and about 2 tbsp of reserved marinade.
8. Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture and dredge them in the breadcrumbs, to coat well, letting any excess drip off.
9. Place seasoned chicken on baking sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray or olive oil (we don’t like to use anything that may be unhealthy).
10. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes; then flip chicken over, spray again with cooking spray/olive oil if needed, and bake an additional 15 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
The chicken should not be pink in center when done Cooking time depends on the size of your pieces but it will take some time If you check before the 15 minutes, it may be ready to flip.
Sriracha Shrimp Recipe
1 lb. shrimp, peeled & deveined
1/2 cup sriracha sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
How to prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together sriracha sauce, olive oil, garlic and salt.
3. Add shrimp to the bowl and toss to coat.
4. Spread shrimp onto a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
These Sriracha chicken and shrimp recipes are the perfect way to add some spice to your life! It’s easy to make and can be tailored to your own personal heat preference. Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight meal or something to impress your friends at your next dinner party, this dish will not disappoint. Give it a try!