Table of Contents
A Bacon Blue Cheese Burger For The Win
The ultimate burger on this planet is right here, and it’s called the bacon blue cheese burger. A burger that has everything: bacon, blue cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles. It’s delicious! You’ve probably seen commercials for restaurants selling burgers with bacon in them before – but you know what? That doesn’t even compare to what you can make at home with a few ingredients.
Why a Bacon Blue Cheese Burger?
First, let’s take a look at the bacon. Bacon is a classic flavor and it adds a lot of flavor to the burger. Next, we added blue cheese to the mix. Blue cheese is another classic flavor and it really brings out the flavors in the bacon and burger. Finally, we added some onion to give the burger some flavor. All of these ingredients work together to create one delicious burger!
How to Make a Zesty Bacon Blue Cheese Burger
Zesty Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers are the perfect meal for any occasion. These burgers are packed with flavor and will leave you feeling satisfied. The bacon gives the burger a delicious depth of flavor, while the blue cheese adds a touch of sweetness that balances out the richness of the bacon. These burgers are sure to impress anyone who tries them!
If you’re a fan of bacon and blue cheese, then you’ll love this delicious burger recipe. It’s sure to please the whole family!
Add 1 tablespoon of olive oli
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
Add 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup blue cheese
Streaks of bacon to your liking
4 hamburger buns
How to prepare:
1. Preheat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Meanwhile at the worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt and pepper to the ground beef and form them in patties.
3. Cook the patties until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cook the bacon in the same skillet till they are crispy.
5. In the last 3 minutes top the patties with blue cheese till its melted. (close with a lit for faster result).
6. Grill or toast the halved hamburger buns until golden brown.
7. Let them soak in the grease of the patties and bacon.
Serve the burgers on the buns with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Top Your Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers With Some Condiments
Burger toppings can make or break a burger, so it’s important to get it right.
Here are some bacon blue cheese burger toppings that you should try:
–Onion: A necessary ingredient for any burger, add some caramelized or raw onions to give your burger an extra layer of flavor. They’ll also give your burger an appealing color and texture.
–Garlic: Another essential ingredient for any burger, add raw garlic for a stronger flavor. Garlic pairs well with bacon and blue cheese, making it a perfect trio for your taste buds.
–Tomatoes: If you want to go the vegetarian route, add tomatoes to your bacon blue cheese burger toppings. They’ll give your burger an added layer of flavor while adding color and texture.
–Lettuce: Lettuce is often overlooked by many when it comes to toppings, but it actually pairs well with just about everything in a burger. It will certainly make your meal more filling and less unhealthy.
–Pear: Add some pear to your bacon blue cheese burger toppings for a crunchy texture and a nice cold and sweet undertone in your taste buds.
–Avocado: Add avocado to your bacon blue cheese burger toppings for some extra creaminess and body; this will help make the burgers more substantial.
Other popular condiments to try with your blue cheese burger:
–Mayonnaise: Use mayonnaise to give your bacon blue cheese burger toppings some extra fat and flavor. It’ll keep your burger moist and flavorful.
–Mustard: If you’re feeling a little spicy, add mustard to your bacon blue cheese burger toppings for an extra kick in the taste buds. Try adding it to your bacon blue cheese burger on top of the burger, or mixing it with mayo to top your burger.
–Sriracha: If you’re feeling a little spicy, add Sriracha to your bacon blue cheese burger toppings for an extra kick in the taste buds. Try adding it to your bacon blue cheese burger on top of the lettuce leaf or inside the bun.
–Peanut butter: The combination of peanut butter and bacon blue cheese is one that you’ll find yourself craving while on the couch, work or in class at school later that day. You may need to think a bit harder about this option, but we assure you, you’ll love the results.
You should now have a good idea of some of the best options for burgers toppings as well as sauces and condiments that you can use. If your local restaurant doesn’t offer these, then maybe it’s time to look into opening your own place!
Steak Sauce Blue Cheese
Our goal today is to celebrate the union between steak and blue cheese sauce. Let’s talk about the steak first, then we’ll get into the sauce. In the end, what good is a tasty steak sauce if it’s doused over a bland, rubbery steak? Of course this recipe if also great for burgers!
Some tips for making the perfect steak:
– Pat them dry. The best way to remove any extra moisture from steaks is to pat them dry with a paper towel. It helps create that gorgeous caramelized crust you’re looking for, without the risk of excess moisture causing it to steam.
– Room temp. Take the steak out of the fridge 30 minutes before it is needed. Otherwise it will cause it to seize up and go chewy.
– Seasoning. The only seasoning you need is salt and pepper, so don’t skimp on it.
– Piping hot! It is absolutely essential that your pan is smoking hot (literally). As a result, the steak will get a gorgeous crust without overcooking.
– Baste. Steaks will stay juicy if they are basted in butter. As well as adding flavor, it also enhances the taste.
– Rest. In order to retain its moisture, the steak needs to be rested after it has been fried. The juices will leak out if you slice into it too soon.
You can use these tips for any cut or size of steak! Sirloin is our favorite cut, but you can use whatever you like!
The butter will be infused with rosemary, thyme, and garlic as you bast the sauce. Keep the infused butter and steak juices in the pan after removing the steaks. A flavor base will be created for your sauce by doing this.
Listed below are the ingredients for blue cheese sauce
You only need 4 ingredients , along with the pan juices:
– Beef: The beefy flavours of steak are enhanced by using beef stock. This is also great to get rid off any flavour stuck to the pan after you’ve fried the steaks.
– Cream: Sauce’s main component. Be sure the cream is double/heavy and at room temperature (or it may curdle).
– Blue Cheese: You may use any variety of your choice.
– Chives: Blue cheese and chives go well together. Adding a fresh burst of flavor is another benefit!
To ensure the herbs and garlic infuse the sauce as much as possible, I keep the herbs and garlic in until I add the cheese and chives.
How to prepare:
1. Season and oil steaks.
2. Add to smoking hot pan.
3. Flip and add herbs, garlic and butter.
4. Remove steak.
5. Pour in stock and cream.
6. Stir in blue cheese and chives.
This bacon blue cheese burger or blue cheese steak sauce is the perfect way to show off your culinary skills and impress your friends. The warm bacon brings out the flavors in the blue cheese and batters the burger perfectly. For a little extra flavor, top it with a fried egg. Now that’s a burger worth bragging about!