Brussels Sprouts Honey Sriracha and More Recipes
You know when you think of a good food recipe, then you get halfway through and the whole thing falls apart because you can’t find that one ingredient? Well, this is not a problem with Brussels sprouts honey sriracha. It’s quick, easy, and perfect for your next meal.
What is Brussels Sprouts Honey Sriracha?
Brussel Sprouts Honey Sriracha is a unique and delicious dish that is perfect for any occasion. This dish is made with fresh Brussels sprouts, honey, and Sriracha honey sauce. It is a quick and easy dish to make, and it is sure to please everyone at your next gathering.
The Benefits of Brussels Sprouts Honey Sriracha
There are a lot of benefits that come with eating Brussels sprouts. For one, they’re an excellent source of vitamins and minerals like vitamins C and K, as well as folate. They also contain a good amount of fiber, which can help to promote healthy digestion. Additionally, studies have shown that eating htems can help to reduce the risk of certain cancers, like ovarian cancer.
Another great benefit is that they’re incredibly versatile. You can roast them, sauté them, or even eat them raw. And when it comes to flavorings, the sky is the limit. One of our favorite ways to enjoy Brussels sprouts is with honey sriracha sauce. The sweetness of the honey pairs perfectly with the spice of the sriracha, making for a delicious and healthy treat.
Honey has many benefits. It is a natural sweetener that can help you cut down on sugar intake, and it has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Honey can also help to soothe a cough or sore throat.
When it comes to condiments, there are a lot of options out there. But sriracha is one that you should definitely consider adding to your repertoire. Here’s why:
1. It can help boost your metabolism.
2. This can help improve your digestion.
3. Sriracha can help you lose weight.
4. It can help fight cancer.
5. Sriracha can help clear up sinuses and congestion.
6. It can add flavor to any dish.
Sriracha Honey Sauce on its Own
This sriracha honey sauce is the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. It’s perfect for drizzling over roasted brussels sprouts. The sauce is easy to make and can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
1 cup honey
3 tablespoons sriracha paste or sauce
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 cup water
1. In a small saucepan, add the honey, sriracha paste, soy sauce and water.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently until the mixture is well combined and slightly thickened.
3. Pour the mixture into a glass bowl and let cool completely before covering it with plastic wrap.
Add some crispy bacon pieces and shredded parmesan on top to eat your fingers off!
*Honey can be substituted with agave syrup, brown rice syrup or corn syrup. *
How to make Brussels Sprouts Honey Sriracha
1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
1 tablespoon olive oil
Add 1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
Add 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon honey
1 ½ teaspoons sriracha sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and add them to a mixing bowl.
3. Add the honey, sriracha past or sauce, pepper flakes and olive oil to the bowl and mix everything together until the Brussels sprouts are evenly coated.
4. Spread the Brussels sprouts out on a baking sheet and roast for 15-20 minutes, or until they are crispy and caramelized around the edges.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Honey Sriracha Salmon Recipe
This honey sriracha salmon recipe is the perfect way to spice up your weeknight dinner! The salmon is cooked to perfection and topped with a sweet and spicy honey sriracha glaze.
It’s a quick and easy recipe that will become a new favorite!
Prep time: 00:10 Cook time: 00:10 Total time: 00:20
Yield: 2 Servings
3/4 lb. Salmon Filet (or any other firm white fish)
1 teaspoon olive oil (to grease the pan) *optional*
For the honey sriracha sauce:
2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (or to taste)
2 teaspoons soy sauce (or to taste)
1/4 teaspoon honey (or to taste)
How to prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. (Grease the baking sheet if desired)
2. Make honey sriracha sauce by mixing together sriracha, soy sauce, and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Put salmon on lined baking sheet (skin up), drizzle oil over salmon, then top with 1/2 tablespoon of the sriracha sauce mixture.
4. Place 10 minutes into preheated oven and cook until fish is done (about 8-10 more minutes).
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately with remaining honey sriracha sauce on top or served on the side for dipping.
Glazed Honey Sriracha Meatballs Recipe
These honey sriracha meatballs are the perfect party appetizer! They’re easy to make, and can be made ahead of time. The sweet and spicy glaze is irresistible, and the meatballs are always a hit! A similar type of recipe can also be made with chicken.
Prep and Cook Time: 25 Minutes
500 gram ground turkey or chicken
1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
Add 1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper
Add 1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 cup of honey
How to prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil (easier clean-up) and lightly grease it with cooking spray if desired. 3. In a small mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, panko breadcrumbs, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
4. Form meatball mixture into evenly sized balls .
5. Place meatballs on prepared baking sheet about an inch apart from each other (they won ‘t spread while they bake).
6. Bake for 20 minutes until brown and cooked through.
7. Whisk together honey, soy sauce and lime juice in a small bowl.
8. Drizzle meatballs with glaze and serve immediately.
Serve warm or at room temperature with toothpicks and sauce, or just spoon sauce over meatballs. You can also toss the meatballs in a large bowl, drizzle with sauce and serve them on skewers made from fresh veggies like snap peas or cherry tomatoes.
Leftover meatballs can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months.
After trying out the recipe for Brussels sprouts, salmon and meatballs with honey sriracha, we have come to a conclusion. These dishes are absolutely delicious and definitely worth making again! The perfect balance of sweet and spicy, it is sure to please everyone at the table. The honey and sriracha add the perfect amount of sweetness and heat. We will definitely be keeping this one in our regular rotation.