Chipotle brisket recipe: how to make the perfect bbq
Who doesn’t love a good Chipotle Brisket, Steak or Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt? These are those comfort foods that help you feel like you’re getting the most out of your hard day at work.
Now, thanks to these recipes, you can enjoy this delicious meal any time you want – without having to go to Chipotle.
How to Make Chipotle Brisket
Chipotle Brisket is a type of Mexican-style BBQ that is made with beef brisket that has been marinated in a chipotle pepper-based sauce.
The beef is then slow-cooked over an open fire or grill, until it is tender and juicy. This mouth-watering dish is perfect for any occasion, and is guaranteed to please even the pickiest of eaters. Making chipotle brisket is easy, and only requires a few simple ingredients.
Add 1 (4-5 pound) beef brisket
-1 cup apple cider vinegar
-1 cup water
-4 tablespoons chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
-Salt and pepper
How to prepare:
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, water, and chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
2. Pour this mixture into a large resealable bag, and add the beef brisket.
3. Marinate for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible.
4. Preheat your oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Remove the brisket from the marinade, and pat it dry with paper towels.
6. Season the meat generously with salt and pepper, and then place it in a roasting pan.
7. Pour half of the remaining marinade over the top of the brisket, and reserve the other half for later.
8. Roast the brisket in the oven for 3-4 hours, or until it is very tender.
9. Remove the meat from the oven, and brush it with the reserved marinade.
10. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat, and then place the brisket on the grates. Grill for 5-10 minutes per side, or until there is a nice char on the outside of the meat.
11. Remove the brisket from the grill, and allow it to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Serve with your favorite BBQ sides, and enjoy!
What is Chipotle Steak?
Chipotle steak is a type of steak that is marinated in a chipotle pepper sauce. This pepper sauce is made from dried, smoked jalapeño peppers, and it gives the steak a smoky flavor. The steak can be grilled, baked, or pan-fried, and it is often served with rice, beans, and tortillas.
1 steak (any cut will work)
Salt, pepper, and other desired seasonings
How to prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Season your steak with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasoning.
3. Heat a pan over medium-high heat and sear steak on both sides.
4. Transfer to the oven and cook until steak reaches desired doneness (about 5-7 minutes for medium-rare).
5. Remove from oven and let steak rest for a few minutes before slicing into thin strips.
6. Serve with your favorite sides!
A multi functional Chicken Chipotle recipe
Chipotle chicken is another popular dish that is made with chicken that has been marinated in the same type of chipotle pepper sauce. The chicken is then grilled or roasted, until it is cooked through.
Chipotle chicken can be used as a filling for tacos, burritos, or even nachos. It is also a common ingredient in enchiladas and fajitas. This recipe is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
Here’s what you’ll need.
-1 lb chicken breast, cut into small pieces
-1 Chipotle pepper, diced
-1/2 tsp cumin
-1/2 tsp chili powder
-1 tsp garlic powder
-Salt and pepper to taste
-1 tbsp olive oil
How to prepare:
1. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl or freezer bag, mix well and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes (but ideally a few hours).
2. When you’re ready to cook, heat up some olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through – about 8 minutes.
4. Serve with rice, beans or tortillas.
Or use the chicken chipotle as filling for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and fajitas. Just add your favorite toppings and let the feast begin!
These Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt recipes will melt your heart
Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt is a recipe that is perfect for those who love the taste of avocado and chicken. You can make this dish with chicken breast, avocado, cheese, chipotle peppers, and mayonnaise. It is then grilled to perfection and served on a toasted bun or even in tortillas.
Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt on a bun recipe:
This recipe is for a Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt that is served on a bun. You marin the chickenate in a chipotle pepper sauce, then grill or roast it. You top the chicken with avocado, cheese, and tomato. Then you serve the chicken on a toasted bun.
The recipe is simple to make and can be made ahead of time. The chicken can be marinated the night before and then grilled or roasted the next day. The avocado can be prepared ahead of time as well. This sandwich can be assembled and then toasted just before serving.
– 1 pound chicken breast, grilled and shredded
– 1 avocado, diced
– 1/2 cup shredded cheese
– 2 chipotle peppers, diced
– 1/4 cup mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 1/2 teaspoon cumin
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 4 hamburger buns, toasted
How to prepare:
1. In a bowl, mix together chicken, avocado, cheese, and chipotle peppers.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together mayonnaise, olive oil, chili powder, and cumin.
3. Season the chicken mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Grill or broil the chicken mixture on hamburger buns until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Here is our Chipotle Chicken Avocado Melt in tortillas recipe:
Chipotle chicken avocado melts are the perfect easy weeknight dinner! The chicken is baked in the oven until juicy and tender, and then topped with a creamy avocado mixture and melted cheese. These tortillas are so flavorful and satisfying, you’ll want to make them again and again!
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 avocado, diced
1/2 cup chipotle salsa
1/2 cup shredded cheese (we love mature cheddar)
How to prepare:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, mix together the chicken, avocado, salsa and cheese.
3. Place the mixture in the tortillas and roll them up and sprinkle them with even more cheese.
4. Place the rolls on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
These four Chipotle recipes are sure to please any crowd, whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal or something a little fancier for the weekend. The best part about these dishes is that you can make them in one pot, so cleanup is a breeze. And since they’re all packed with protein and healthy fats, you’ll stay satisfied until your next meal. So what are you waiting for?